Wednesday 28 November 2012

Pop Personal Quiz

So, I've seen this on a few other blogs recently, and thought it would be fun to do. This time, the questions are for you. Humor me, here, people - make me laugh at my ridiculous questions and cheer me up. Thanks to Carmen at www.momtothescreamingmasses.com for this one :)


1- What was the last thing you ate? And had to drink? I ate pasta with salami, fennel and parmesan sauce last night. And have a cup of coffee on the go right now. Sadly the pasta made a reappearance because I was sad last night.

2 - What was the last movie you saw? The last movie I went to see was Brave, an awesome Disney film. And yes -I cried. I need to get to the movies with my boys more :(

3 - Am I the only person who doesn't like mojitos? Yes, I like them but only one as a starter drink. Otherwise I feel like I have Worzel Gummidge teeth all night. For any readers (as if there are any!) who don't get this check him out on Youtube.

4 - Do you feel guilty if you run a red light? Or do you just feel like you've gotten one over on the man? I don't drive, but I am positively against 'the man'.

5 - If you could only take one kind of vitamin, what would you feel was the most important? Erm, bad Deborah, I don't take vitamins. I eat fruit and veg.

6 - Are you wearing socks right now? Yes I am, thank you for asking.  And no they don't match.

7 - What kind of gas mileage are you getting lately? None, my legs are getting less exercise than they should. 

8 - Even though this is the absolute longest Christmas season possible - i.e., we had the earliest turkey day possible - who among us already knows that she'll be scrambling last minute?? I didn't have turkey day - I'm British, for my sins - but Christmas feels like it's been almost upon us for ages now. People near me have decorations in the window since mid-November. Mine might go up on the 1st December, if I can be arsed. I'm already rushing round like a mad thing, the money's tight this year and isn't forced to stretch t  much more than my kids and parents' gifts.

9 - If someone does something nice for you, how do you repay the favor? Send a thank you note? Make cookies? Or just do nothing and hope karma will even it out for you? I say thank you over the phone or face to face. And then do something nice for them when they need it the most.

10 - Are you a liquid or bar soap person? Liquid all the way. God, that sounds wrong in my head. Ha.

11 - What was the last text message you received?'You have to do what makes you happy, and I don't want to see you hurt or miserable. Don't make any decisions when you're upset. xx' This was from my closest friend and cousin Suzie. I'm having a tough time in my new relationship. It seems I'm the only one making any effort. But he is 22, and still lives at home so I make exceptions for him when I shouldn't. He needs a dose of reality one feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment