Thursday 3 September 2009

Hi all,
         
I haven't been upto anything very interesting, therefore I haven't blogged since Saturday. I have tidied this house downstairs within an inch of it's life, and can't face doing the upstairs till tomorrow maybe. There are four rooms upstairs in my house and something needs doing in every room. The wallpaper is half stripped in my room, and the kids' room is half painted. The study is full of stuff and I just.can't.face.it.

So I'm on here avoiding it ;-)

Over the last few days, my friend and I took our kids to a shopping centre near us, Meadowhall. But, unfortunately, it has acquired the name Meadowhell, recently.  I don't suffer a fear of small spaces or crowds of people, and it's a good job, because the centre is always stuffed with people. My older son Dylan, is quite good at behaving while clothes shopping and Joseph the younger one isn't. Together, and with an extra child, who my kids have corrupted I'm sure, just don't mix well with clothes shopping. Never mind they are all back to school on the 8th. I can't wait. Joseph is at nursery five mornings a week, and starts fulltime school in January. Where's the time gone?  Since I kicked the ex out, it has FLOWN.

Another thing that's been annoying to deal with is the situation of when the kids visit their dad. Dad is the wrong word for how he's behaved toward his children recently. When the kids go to his mum's house, cause that's where he lives, they have twice come back covered in cat flea bites. But,apparently, it's been treated. Obviously, if it's treated, they would not be getting bit still, would they? So I have not taken them and they won't be going round again.His mum said to me, if I have a complaint about her home (and obviously, I have), then the kids aren't welcome. Great grandparenting, I must say.

It's fine for her and other relatives to stand up for their kids when they feel like they need to, but, when I do it?

I'm a bitch and a hypocrite. God. I'd love to swear on here but if I started I'd be unable to stop.

Well. I'm taking a stand. Clean up , or you and your son will never have the children at your abode ever again. Capisce?

Some people rile me.

1 comment:

  1. I never take my boy (also called Joseph) clothes shopping with me, I just go when A has a day off, it's such a rare occasion that I like to savour it sans kids and husband if possible.

    Agree about the fleas, so not on!

    ReplyDelete