Thursday 15 March 2007

Two posts today

Aren't...er...I lucky? Well, I would say you, but there's no one here except me right now.
In my previous post, I realised just now that i may have sounded cold, bitchy, or a mix of the two.

I'm not like that normally, only I can get like that when pressed about my in-laws and the homelessness issue. We were only really classed as homeless for twelve hours and those we spent half in a warm social services office, and the other six hours under the glare of Dave's step mum.

Usually I am happy, bubbly, bouncy, downright annoying sometimes. But like everyone I can swing round to the dark side (say the dark side as darth vader or whoever would say it, gives you a quick giggle). I can be bitchy when the occasion merits it, and moody. The mood usually coincides with having no money cos I am a wannabe shopaholic. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment